28 Abr flashofficial Xiaomi
Fastboot ROM for Global Xiaomi 11T is Stable release and needed to flashed under the Fastboot mode of your Xiaomi 11T (agate) device. We have shared the official Xiaomi 11T Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Install Manual. NOTE
By unlocking it you are able to swap out the original operating system for something else, but many manufacturers frown upon this. Most Android phone makers sell their phones with locked bootloaders, and unlocking the bootloader will almost always invalidate your warranty. These are the instructions on How to use Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash or install Stock Firmware on any Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablet. So head over to the Xiaomi Official Firmware collection and download the ROM corresponding to your device. Once you have downloaded the ROM, transfer it to your device. If you have a memory card, it is recommended to transfer it there. However, if you don’t have it, then you may transfer it to the phone memory itself.
- On this page, you can find the official link to download Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- There are many reasons you might want to revert your rooted phone back to stock Android.
- Download Xiaomi Firmware Latest Update (Stable Version) and Flash your Xiaomi phones with Firmware (Stock ROM) using official Xiaomi Flash Tool in EDL Mode / Fastboot Mode.
- This page contains links to download the Xiaomi Stock Firmware Mi 11 Ultra official flash.
With the help of the Android Debug bridge, you can install custom ROMs, mods, GApps, backup Android, flash official stock firmware, and install Android apps. Besides, you can also use ADB to uninstall bloatware without Root, downgrade an app, etc. At such times you can either flash official stock firmware or use ADB sideload to install custom ROM directly from a PC. Hence, ADB sideload can be a lifesaver for those who have bricked their handset and there is no possible way to load the ROM. The Xiaomi Mi Flash tool has plenty of features like an inbuilt installer, pre-installed drivers, multiple flashing options, and many more.
Now, transfer the downloaded ROM to device storage. Wait for 4-5 minutes and unplug your device even if it doesn’t show success. Once it shows sucess, your device will reboot automatically in the Stock MIUI ROM. We recommend you doing clean all, if you want StockRom on your device but want to keep Bootloader unlocked. Now select the folder which you has pasted into your PC’s drive. Now you will see another folder on your PC by the name of your device that you had renamed. So This is a Complete Guide to Install official ROM on Xiaomi 12X (Psyche); if you have any questions, Let us Know Via a comment.
- If you had any other non-MIUI ROM on your device, you surely must have installed TWRP recovery.
- Xiaomi devices use MIUI OS based on Google’s Android System.
- The Xiaomi Mi 11i USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device.
- Here we show you how to install Mi Flash Tool on a Windows PC and the basic functionality of using Mi Flash Tool to flash Xiamoi Fastboot files.
A low-end Android purchase landed me at the XDA forums in 2011, trying to get the most out of it with the help of custom ROMs. After helping the community as a Recognized Contributor and a Forum Moderator, I started my tech journalism journey in 2015 as a writer for the Portal. And I haven’t looked back from that point, moving forward and eventually taking over as XDA’s Editor in Chief in 2021. Now go the Extracted MIUI Fastboot folder and copy the path of the folder. Download the Latest MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Phone here and unzip the folder on your desktop.